Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Creativity and New Media

I'd like you to show me how new media fosters creativity by creating an example. This assignment is up to your imagination. Whether you want to create a YouTube video or show me snapshots of an avatar in Second Life that you created, I will leave the definition of "creativity and new media" up to you, and let you surprise me.
To get credit for this assignment you must post a blog entry with the above title and explain exactly what you did using new media tools and display it either with screenshots or by providing a url in your blog.
Note: This assignment is flexible, just be creative :)


Through new media we can create a Virtual life using programs such as Second life. Second life isn't the only virtual world simulator that you can use. The more popular ones through out the years was SIMS. These are just examples of Creativity and New media that people have created.


Through second life i was able to choose an Avatar that would be my character through out the game.



These where some screenshots of my view as the game opened up, my virtual world as you can see i am not the only character in the game. The game connects you to a server where you get to play with other people, who get to choose from multiple avatars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment